Breaking

Post Top Ad

SEMrush

Monday, 17 August 2020

Pinjore youth electrocuted

Panchkula, August 16

A 20-year-old youth from Pinjore was electrocuted allegedly due to the negligence of the Electricity Department.

The victim, Rohit, died after he came in contact with a live wire hanging around 3 to 4 ft from the ground on a kutcha road between Pritam Colony and Sitoo Majra.

He was rushed to the CHC, Kalka, where he was declared brought dead by doctors.

According to the police, the incident occurred around 10 am on Friday when the victim was on his way to his friend's house at Sitoo Majra.

In her complaint, the victim's mother alleged that she lost her son due to the callous attitude of the Electricity Department. She demanded action against officials responsible for the negligence. A case has been registered under Section 304-A (causing death by negligence) of the IPC. — TNS



from The Tribune https://ift.tt/2Y9cXwh

No comments:

Post a comment