Breaking

Post Top Ad

SEMrush

Thursday, 17 September 2020

Faridabad man electrocuted

Faridabad, September 16

A 27-year-old man residing in M block of the NH-5 locality of the NIT here got electrocuted by a low-lying high-tension power line passing adjacent to his house on Tuesday night.

The accident took place around 8.30 pm when Rohit Batra, a shopkeeper, was talking on his mobile phone on the rooftop of his house.

Claiming that the 11-kV power line is just 2-ft from the balcony of the house, the victim’s kin said Rohit failed to notice it due to darkness. Rohit was rushed to the Civil Hospital with serious burns, but he succumbed. — TNS



from The Tribune https://ift.tt/3c73Jq9

No comments:

Post a comment