Breaking

Post Top Ad

SEMrush

Wednesday, 7 October 2020

Goods worth lakhs destroyed

Panchkula, October 6

Goods worth several lakhs were destroyed in a fire that broke out in the basement of a warehouse in Sector 9 here this morning.

Akash Goyal, owner of Goyal Electric, said he informed the Fire Department at 9.35 am, follwoing which two fire tenders reached the spot. The basement was filled with plastic items and a large number of cable-lighting system, resulting in flames engulfing the entire warehouse. The fire was controlled in half an hour, but the smoke continued to billow out of the warehouse for five hours. Short circuit is stated to be the main cause behind the incident. — TNS



from The Tribune https://ift.tt/2GnMe9R

No comments:

Post a comment