Breaking

Post Top Ad

SEMrush

Monday, 30 November 2020

19-yr-old electrocuted

Zirakpur, November 29

A 19-year-old youth died after falling on high tension wires near the hotel he was employed at on the Chandigarh-Ambala road here today. His friend tried to save him and sustained serious injuries.

The deceased, Kamlesh, and Davinder Kumar, the injured, hailed from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh and were working and staying at Royal Park Resort. Kamlesh's body was charred and mutilated due to electrocution. The injured Davinder was rushed to a private hospital where his condition is stated to be out of danger. The incident took place on the first floor of the building when the victim was having lunch while sitting on a railing. He lost the balance and touched the wires.

Eyewitnesses said PSPCL officials snapped the power supply after 30 minutes of the incident and brought the youth out of the wires.

SI Rajesh Chauhan said they were waiting for the victim's kin to give a statement. A case would be registered on the basis of the statement, he added.

Man falls from 3rd floor, dies

Zirakpur: A 38-year-old man died after falling from the third floor of his house in Dhakoli on Saturday night. The deceased has been identified as Ashwani Kumar of Fazilika. Dhakoli police post incharge Narpinder Singh said, "The victim was under the influence of alcohol when he slipped and fell from the third floor. He received a head injury. His neighbours took him to the CHC, Dhakoli, but doctors referred him to the GMCH-32 where he died."



from The Tribune https://ift.tt/3fNTSau

No comments:

Post a comment