Breaking

Post Top Ad

SEMrush

Thursday, 26 November 2020

Mani Majra resident booked for negligence

Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, November 25

The UT police have booked a Mani Majra resident, Mohammad Anis, whose negligence had led to a fire in the LPG cylinder that left a six-month-old girl child injured. Three others, including Anish, also suffered injuries in the incident.

The police said the girl's father, Raja, a resident of Govindpura, reported that Anish negligently placed the leaking cylinder in the gallery in front of his door, due to which his daughter suffered burn injuries.

The police said a case under Section 338 (causing grievous hurt by act endangering life and personal safety of others) of the IPC has been registered at the Mani Majra police station.

Anish a vegetable vendor, was trying to fix the regulator of the cylinder when the gas started leaking. He kept the cylinder in the gallery. However, it suddenly caught fire.

Anish, his neighbours Salman and Mohammad Harun, had also suffered burn injuries while trying to douse the fire.



from The Tribune https://ift.tt/3l3hb1j

No comments:

Post a comment